Sign up to take the assessment
We need a few more details from you before we get started
We will never send you spam or share your email address
Already taken the test? Log in to access your results
Discover your DNA Profile
Successful founders fit into one of nine main 'Entrepreneur DNA Profiles', like 'The Hustler', 'The Innovator', 'The Architect', and more. Learn which profile you fit the best.
This person is a go-getter. With an outgoing personality and a presence that exudes confidence, they can sell just about anything.
The Hustler is a self-starter determined to succeed in the world. Armed with an outgoing personality and a presence that exudes confidence, The Hustler can build relationships with ease and sell any product or idea to anyone.
- Have no problem creating strong relationships and building consensus
- Are innately positive and empathetic, and great at listening
- Perform best in highly social and collaborative environments
- Tend to be seen by others to be 'strong leaders'
Armed with an adventurous and forward-thinking attitude, Innovators are all about experimenting with the old and exploring the new.
The Innovator is a rare breed that not only excels at devising great ideas, but can also execute and put those ideas into action. A natural at brainstorming and collaborating within a team, The Innovator simply makes magic happen.
- Are creative and inventive individuals with a flair for the cutting-edge
- Excel not only at brainstorming, but at putting new ideas into action
- Thrive in unstructured and fast-moving environments
- Are highly collaborative and function best within a team
Equipped with a strong sense of duty and an aptitude for solving problems, The Machine always delivers a product on schedule.
The Machine gets things done on time, every time. Equipped with a strong sense of duty and an aptitude for problem solving, The Machine can excel in the most challenging environments and deliver on the tightest schedules.
- Have the utmost confidence in their judgement and ability to solve problems
- Are incredibily resilient and have the 'grit' to succeed in all situations
- Don't fear failure. In fact, they are motivated by it
- Have a great understanding of their own strengths and weaknesses
The Prodigy is blessed with an inherent business sense and instinct, and leverages these skills across all facets.
The Prodigy is an ambitious and natural learner that can become an expert at an incredibly fast rate. When big challenges are presented, The Prodigy shines with an even-keeled nature and natural instinct to see things others don't.
- Are never satisfied with the status quo, and always searching for new ideas
- Have an innate stoicism that allows them to act calm in all situations
- Get energy from learning new things, and can become an 'expert' in no time
- Excel in making tough decisions that are free of bias or emotion
A creative and tactical thinker, The Strategist is always coming up with effective and efficient game plans.
The Strategist is an incredibly tactical thinker, constantly improving and creating more efficient ways to get things done. Armed with natural confidence and great communication skills, The Strategist is a leader that others follow.
- Are highly flexible, empathetic, intuitive, and great at reading people
- Excel at learning from their own, and others', experiences and failures
- Have an innate confidence that allows them to make (and communicate) decisions easily
- Are seen by others as 'natural leaders'
The Visionary is constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ideas, and devising new ways to put them into action.
The Visionary is a bold, unrelenting risk-taker with a natural ability to rally others around their goals. Driven by an impressive work ethic and strong values, Visionaries thrive in uncertain environments and are innate 'change agents'.
- Don't fear failure. In fact, they are motivated by it.
- Are driven by a very strong set of principles and values
- Have a very strong work ethic and intrinsically positive attitude
- Are natural leaders that excel at culture-building within teams
With thoughtful planning and disciplined thinking, Architects have a natural ability to execute on great visions.
The Architect brings order to chaos. Equipped with a superhuman attention to detail and the ability to balance long-term strategy with short-term goals, Architects are the ones you depend on to deliver the most complex of projects.
- Are extremely trustworthy 'team players', and always deliver on their promises
- Excel in planning, managing, and executing long term, strategic projects
- Have no problem multitasking, always producing high-quality work
- Display a calm attitude that allows them to work seamlessly with others
Inventors are constantly uncovering unique market insights that keep them one step ahead of the competition.
The Inventor is the creative dynamo. Armed with a natural inquisitiveness that drives them to be one step ahead of the competition, Inventors are never satisfied with current solutions and are innately driven to improve.
- Excel not only at coming up with innovative ideas, but also at executing those ideas
- Have a natural motivation to experiment and learn, and can become an 'expert' in no time
- Are extremely resourceful and confident in their ability to solve problems
- Love to tackle new challenges and projects outside of their comfort zone
The Achiever simply refuses to lose, and will work night and day to ensure that they don't.
The Achiever simply refuses to lose, and will work tirelessly to ensure that they don't. Self-motivated and with a natural ability to push boundaries, Achievers regularly deliver solo results that exceed those of entire teams.
- Thrive in high-pressure and challenging environments
- Are incredibly hard workers that don't fear failure
- Possess a 'strong personality' and a natural ability to motivate others
- Excel at taking calculated risks and pushing the boundaries of what is possible
READY TO GET STARTED?
Start your journey towards being a better entrepreneur